Saturday, November 15, 2008

Finished Half Marathon of my pursuit of MBA

I have been quite busy last few months with double MBAs. One one side
was the collaboartion, group study, projects, assignments and homeworks
for CMU MBA. The other side was my younger one growing up. That was
another MBA (Managing Baby Administration)

Things are finally getting easier as I am approaching the final year of
my MBA. This was a perfect time for me to learn about "Marketing
Management", "Financial Accounting", "Production & Operations
Management" , "Macroeconomics", "Corporate Finance" & "Marketing
Research". With the current ecomonic situation I feel that every day I
use my Business & Financial learnings to analyze situations.

Here is a recent picture from one of the CMU social networking events.

Arvind

No comments: